Sunday, June 29, 2008

Never say never...

Never say never, or never say never for wealth.

I have a friend who said never say never to becoming a Christian, and what happened right after, is that a series of events triggered his change to becoming a Christian.

Observations: people who says, I will never do such things, I will never follow my father's footsteps, usually end up being and doing!

Yet people who're meek, generally says, I will never be rich, or I will never be successful, somehow, opportunities lurks everywhere they turn.

Question is, why is it that the people who's searching, never seems to get it... Yet the one who never search, will get it instead?

I wish to say that life's as simple as getting what you want by working hard. But I learnt this morning, apart from the predictable results we all work towards, the unpredictable looms and outweigh what our mind can comprehend...

No comments: