Monday, January 5, 2009

Learning to buy Muah Chee in a pasar malam

People has this tendency of taking advantage of me when buying things in a pasar malam.
I guess the ah-bengs of this world will generally take advantage of the kuai-kia..

Rule no.1
After handing items to weigh, state how much money you want to pay for it. If they offer something more than what you want, tell them you don't want it. Instead of wanting to pay, just ask them how much it'll cost first.

Rule no.2
Never show them how much money you have.

Rule no.3
Be firm.

Rule no.4
Be straightforward, and ask for discount.

Rule no.5
Remember... Customer is KING. You have every right to walk away and not buying anything if the service or product is not found to your liking or satisfaction...

Today, I got the best deal in town yet only to find myself buying the goodies much more than what I have asked for.

No comments: