Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Learning to slow down and take things at a time

I recently realized my passion to rush and go over the edge in life.
This year, I found myself at times trying to get myself into doing many things!
Thoughts kept popping up with ideas and actions, it is of no wonder that I didn't have enough time to do what I want to do.

Next year, my challenge for myself will be to take things 1 at a time.

I learnt that in life, it's definitely not measured by my task-list. Instead, it's measured by the meaning of the tasks which I am doing.

"Somewhere a week ago, I learnt from somewhere that persevearance is not measured in how much time you put in, or how much effort is emphasized. Persevearance is measured by whether or not we manage to complete the things we planned doing!"

Does it mean that I have to slow down in all that I do?
How do I balance between taking my own-sweet-time versus not being stressed out while trying to push myself...
I tried this before, perhaps I should keep myself busy but watch myself if I am getting overly busy...

No comments: