Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Learning to Live Life Well

I saw the movie 7 Pounds yesterday night and I never once wept that badly after a show. The movie not only touched my heart, but it also taught me how important is it to:

1) Be a good person, even when no one is looking
2) Treasure life and every moment of it
3) Taking care of my own body
4) Living life with a sense of purpose, for others.
5) Being giving, as much as possible.

It seems like the lessons I have grasped from the movie are things which I have already known. However, the movie hit home so hard that it really got me thinking about what I am doing with my own life.

Although I do not want to be in an endless cycle of never-ending problems and being stuck at where I am, unconsciously, I am stuck! At least I feel stuck.

I probably have to learn to 'un-stuck' myself.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: