Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lessons I learnt about responsibilities

My friend asked me if he gets himself engrossed over computer games in life, what will be the cause of it?

Now I thought that is a very interesting question.. Considering that people who dwell themselves in computer games are often living in delusion.

I wondered for a while, told him the most honest answer I learnt in the day.. "I don't know," and he smiled.

Gave some thought to it, and I realized that perhaps my friend did not have much to think about. Responsibilities usually occupy one's mind.

Come to think of it, why do we play lots of games only when we were younger and not when we get older? And why does life only gets more tough and busy? Life was always more care-free before!

People says it comes with age. I realized it is the responsibilities in life that crowds our lives. And like it or not, it will only get heavier. I guess that is why God invented a life partner, to help carry each-others' load/responsibilities in life.

I believe I have much to learn about this lesson. More to come!



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: