Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Evolution and intelligent design

Didn't know there such a term till recently. Intelligent design, apparently, doesn't necessarily mean creationism.

Definition I've learnt is that when we are intelligently designed, there is a specific purpose or reason why certain thing is created. Especially in the context of life.

I never knew that nobody can for certain answer the source of life. Mankind in all it's technological splendor still is unable to grasp the meaning of existence scientifically. Strange but true... Could we be focusing too much on the unnecessary details than we should?

Evolution is another term which I learnt today!
Evolution can be known as a change over time. While that may be agreeable, a lot of people also define evolution as a change of species from a common descent of a single cell organism. That fact, many people couldn't agree. however, that's the definition of evolution in neo-darwinism theory.

I have never read the origin of species... And I don't think I belong in the circle of intellect where the micro-biologist or evolutionary-biologist reign. Having said that, I do feel that since there is no firm answer in science on how and where life began on earth, I'd say that the most improbable and truth, will be the truth!

In any case, if the world revolves around Darwinism theory, the saddistic part of mankind where cruelty is applied to the less fortunate and disabled, will prevail...

Hmm, I do hope i can visit the mizpah museum one day in Germany. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: