Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting to know God deeper

I realized how lacking in depth my relationship with God has been. Being stagnant in knowledge of God's character really doesn't help...

I see my faith dwindling away as imaginations and emotions start taking over reasons and belief. Perhaps it's time to re-discover new characteristics about God which I have overlooked.

I was taught by a visiting preacher that the book of psalms was written from man to God, depicting the passion and emotions of the people in those days towards God. Therefore, I'd safely assume that the prophets would be the book that God would be saying to the people! If I read and meditate on the book of the prophets, I guess I would then be able to know God's heart and character better!

I'd be starting with Isaiah.. Then Minor prophets... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: