Monday, August 18, 2008

Things I learnt when I was seventeen...Part 2

The difference in the way things are put:
"Do you believe VS Will you give yourself a chance to believe"

"Working towards an impossible dream VS Not Achieving an Impossible Dream"

-------------------------------------

The Art of Giving!

God has given, and only God has the power to both give and take the blessings in our lives. In my opinion, I doubt he'll take it. Simply put, He has no need for it. Thing is, he can allow certain things to happen that can make me lose the blessings He'd given me. Idea is, how long am I holding on to God's blessings in my life.

The truth that we only will receive His fullness is only when we're self giving. Will His gifts destroy the very nature of our love for Him? Will the gifts makes us insecure? What does our gifts do to benefit others?

- I realized right now that when God bless, don't question. Take it, make full use of it, and when we get to heaven one day, we can have all the time to ask.

Being Perfect!

No one is perfect... and as humans, when we try to be perfect in anything in our lives, the outcome is we forsake others thus creating a flaw in perfection. Therefore, it's not beneficial to be 'perfect' for it brings selfishness into the picture.

Instead, use every opportunity to help others! Not for them to be perfect either, but to help them in their drive to attain perfection. In love, where its unconditional, we sought to help one another without expectations, and such is the perfection which we as human can work on.

- In short, our understanding and priority in achieving perfection is flawed. That is why I feel that sometimes, in our desire for perfection, we created other 'imperfect' qualities/bi-product that we are blinded from. However, if we put perfection in the way we love others... That will be beyond limit, beyond expectations and un-likely any imperfect-ness will come out from it.

No comments: