Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Realizing That People Do/Give/Work for a reason to benefit self.

I work for money.
I go to church for a relationship with God and people, plus, I am afraid to go to hell.
I get married for companionship and love. Because I don't want to be all alone and I long for a family to go home to.
I blog to remember and reinforce what I learn. Because I oft forget.
I mentor youths to improve my parenting/mentoring skills and gain greater sense of purpose with my life.
I serve in the Audio/Visual team at church because I am blessed with a gift and to contribute in the community, I serve.
I tithe because I fear God.
I teach voluntarily because I hope to use this experience to improve myself - confidence, presentation, organization, and teaching.

See. In every possible good things, there is a reason. In a way, people will not do things if the reason they do it, doesn't benefit them. I just thought and discussed with Wife about it. I realized how difficult it is to be a co-ordinator for volunteers in an organization because it's difficult to formalize a carrot of possibly 'non-tangible' benefits. How can one measure 'satisfaction', 'gratitude', and 'charity' to one's appetite? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: