Sunday, July 13, 2008

Definition of Perturbed relation to The Law of 2-Straws

I learnt a new word today called "Perturbed".
Definition from dictionary.com : To disturb greatly; make uneasy or anxious.
I guess there is a new word worth learning every-day!

One thing that struck me today was the law of 2-straws...
I once heard about how Colgate manage to turn their business from near-bankruptcy to multi-million simply by enlargive the hole of the tooth-paste tube by another 1-cm in diameter. I was inspired! Today, the law of 2-straws was birthed!

The law of 2 straws, defines, output with the same amount of effort, allows us to go beyond our psychological limitations. For example, when you drink from a fizzy freezing soft-drink, drinking from 2 straws makes a significant difference in speed as compared to drinking from 1 straw.

I know it's common sense, but considering the brain and sense of touch combining together to analyze whether we can take more of such excruciating coldness, it surprises me that our sense seems a little slow in realization.

How does it relate to my life?

For once, I am rather perturbed that it makes no difference to my already perplexed mind on what I need to work-on or fix... Yep, I am perturbed all-right...

No comments: