Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Life's Greatest Moments

I was thinking through what will make up my life's greatest moments...
As I was typing through this entry thinking and recollecting all the events that happened today, I can't help but to realize how empty life can be some-times. Events may trigger joy/sadness from a single moment, allowing us to miss a day's worth of lessons in life.

A friend of mine told me that by the way I responded to a good offer, it seems to him that I may have been staying in Singapore for too long.

Maybe he's right (in a negative way), truly living in Singapore, with a life like mine, so often makes me miss these beautiful moments in my life... Perhaps not even miss, but disregard such beautiful moments altogether.

I had a short talk with my girlfriend just 30 minutes ago, and while we were ending our call, we repeatedly said "I Love You" almost 5 times to-and-fro in 3 minutes...

It now dawned upon me, how blessed I am, how blessed I have been...

Perhaps I now learnt, life's greatest moments, is not something to be searched for, nor it is something to be looked at. Realization, makes all the difference to the greatest moments in our lives.

No comments: