Friday, July 11, 2008

Wisdom of my seventeens...

I found a book i wrote while I was seventeen and in search for a higher-truth!
Well I became a christian that year, but lots of questions kept bouncing up-and-down my head.. I was walking groggy, but managed to stay alive... Thank the Almighty!

Lesson 01:
God will speak to us... When we're humble to listen, mature enough to understand His words, (and the most amazing thing is) when we're desperate enough with wanting to take action.

Lesson 02:
The Price of Air, The presence of Love,
God's Omniscient and Omnipresent,
His invisibility... yet He is Love.

No wonder we feel so empty and lonely most of our lives...

Lesson 03:
How can we best glorify God's name...
Encouraging each other daily through:
1) Serving one another
2) Giving to one another
3) Sacrificing for one another

Moulding each other's character:
1) having deep talks with each other
2) building up each other
Knowing each other better:
1) sharing of God's wisdom
2) sharing of good news
3) helping one another know our weaknesses
4) knowing each other habits
5) intentionally deepening friendship

Lesson04:
"Hell is a place where you cannot find death."

Better run far-far!

Lesson05:
a. 5000 people die every hour
b. There is a Degree program in the Kingdom of God: A.U.G - Approved Unto God.

Lesson06:
A prayer for the idleness in my life;
God, I pray, Light these idle-sticks in my life and may I burn up for Thee.
Consecrate my life, for it is Thine.
I seek not a long life but a full one like my Lord Jesus!

Hmm... no wonder I am so busy...


Lesson07:
My own proud heart is fully aware now of its own self-exaltation,
A hypocrite clever to conceal what's really there,
Father, I have tried again and again to be silent and act soberly,
as a holy man ought to be, but with little or no results!

Father take my life, even my blood, if Thou wilt;
and consume it with thine evelopin fire.
I would not save it for it's not mine to save.
Have it Lord, have it all. Pour out my life as an oblation for the world.
Blood is only of value as it flows before thine altars...

now.. I am not sure if I prayed the above prayer...




No comments: